MEET THE TEAM
Past Members of the Mowat Lab
- Haley Edwards (graduate student, 2020): private industry
- Claire Campbell (research intern, 2020-2021): Dentistry student, University of Iowa, class of 2025
- Elizabeth Morrow (undergraduate research assistant, 2021): Veterinary student, University of Wisconsin-Madison, class of 2025
- Steven Martell (research intern, 2021): private industry
- Leah Russell (undergraduate research assistant, 2020-2023): veterinary school applicant.
- Ceylan (Jay) Ersoz (undergraduate research assistant, 2020-2023): veterinary school applicant.
- Hannah Lillesand (undergraduate research assistant, 2022): veterinary student, University of Wisconsin-Madison, class of 2026
- Aaron Kopydlowski (research assistant 2021-2022): veterinary student, University College Dublin, class of 2026
- Callie Rogers (Research intern, 2022-2023): comparative ophthalmology resident, Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine, class of 2026
WANT TO JOIN US?
We are seeking motivated students to join the Mowat Lab! See the “Join our Team” panel for more information. At this time, we are seeking:
- Research Technician/Assistant
- Research intern (DVM)
- Graduate student
- Postdoctoral research scholar: residency trained veterinary ophthalmologist sought for generously funded 2-year fellowship in the Mowat Lab. See the COHA website for more information – application is due January 10, 2022.
- Undergraduate student researchers interested in veterinary medicine, human medicine, research, or ophthalmology-related careers